I am a freelance art director and animator working in various fields, including broadcast design, commercials, and exhibition design.
I develop concepts, do look development, art direction, animation, and compositing. The tools I primarily use are After Effects, Cinema 4D, and Photoshop.
I studied media design at the Georg-Simon-Ohm University in Nuremberg and graduated in 2008. During and after my studies I worked together with No-Domain in Barcelona. In 2007 I co-founded Landjugend in Berlin and started to make experimental music videos and short films which received international acclaim. From 2011 to 2013 I had the satisfying experience of teaching animation at Ulm University of Applied Sciences. In 2014 I moved to Toronto and had the great privilige to work with some of the incredible talented local studios.
Since 2015 I am based in the beautiful city of Munich in southern Germany.
To get in touch just give me a call or write an email!
Audi, BMW, Canal+, CCTV News, El País, Epitaph, J&B, MTV, Porsche, Qualcomm, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Sonar Advanced Music Festival, Swarovski, Swiss Life, VW, ZDF
Bigstudios, Boolab, Kompost, Luxlotusliner, No-Domain, punga, velvet
Select Festivals, Publications, and Postings
· International Motion Festival, Cyprus 2017
· Computer Arts 231, UK September 2014
· design is kinky: Trade Gothic animated
· Reykjavik Visual Music Punto y Raya Festival, Iceland 2014
· Red Dot Design Award, Berlin 2013
· IdN Magazine v20n5, Hong Kong December 2013
· File SP Rio De Janeiro, Brazil 2012
· Computer Arts 196, UK Janury 2012
· fubiz: Fistful of Silence
· ventilate: Fistful of Silence
· vimeo staff picks: Fistful of Silence
· International Ink Art Biennale of Shenzhen, China 2011
· Cut&Paste, Berlin 2010
· 2. Animamix Bienniale MOCA Taipei, Taiwan 2010
· Premios Laus Silver Award, Barcelona 2009
· Krakow Film Festival, Poland 2009
· wiz-art, Lviv International Festival of Visual Art, Ukraine 2009
· Computer Arts 160, UK April 2009
· motionographer quick picks: Showreel 2009
· onedotzero “wavelength”, Buenos Aires, Zürich, London 2008
· vimeo staff picks: The Bird’s Midair Heatstroke
· BUG 07, London 2008
· Stash Magazine 35, USA August 2007
· Premios Laus, Barcelona 2007 (best animation in film/tv advertising)
· Dazed & Confused, UK Juli 2007
· International Animation Festival Istanbul, Turkey 2007
· Seoul International Film Festival, South Korea 2007
· Mirrorball, Edinburgh International Film Fest, UK 2007
· BUG 01, London 2007
· MTV, clip of the month, Germany 2005